View Single Post
Old 12.10.2006, 12:38 PM   #74
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsrockmovie
Wow, you actually have more to say than "Feminism can suck my big fat cock"! Amazing!
And yes, I'm sure you do know more about Sonic Youth than I do...and I could really tell by the feminism cock comment.

of course he does, why else would he come here?

Quote:
This whole discussion is getting rather hilarious actually. I love how people are against a movie they've never even seen that isn't even really totally finished yet! It's like a fundamentalist christian boycott or sumtin.

We just don't like people comming here to promote there music/movies etc.

Quote:
Lord knows we should all do our best to come down hard on such villainous targets as feminism or little girls who like playing music. There isn't really any point in addressing yer other stuff, except to say that you conveniently skipped the part where Sonic Youth actually supports the camp right now. Materially and figuratively.

just because we love sonic youth's music, doesn't meen we support EVERYTHING they do, or even like them as people.

Quote:
You can check out ww.girlsrockcamp.org under "friends" if you'd like.

"oh look at me i'm soooo kool sonic youth like me and my movie"

Quote:
I guess they don't think it was so 15 years ago after all. You should really let Kim know that she's living in the past, I'm sure she'd appreciate the feminism sucks my cock philosophy as well.
Anyway, peace to y'all. I had no idea a movie about girls learning to play music would be so controversial. Next time I'll make a movie about something safe we can all agree on, like the Iraq war or abortion.

just leave us alone!!!!!!, as someone mentioned earlier, we are a family, and we dont like sales people trying to sell us shit whilst we are having a nice chat.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|