View Single Post
Old 11.24.2009, 01:39 PM   #62
hooligan37
little trouble girl

hooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asseshooligan37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
What a show. The sound was fantastic. You could here the vocals every bit as well as the guitars. Enjoyed the addition of a full time bass player which left to play more ryuthm and some lead. Everybody was point on from the minute they hit the stage till they left. I was off right from the get-go but the first song that got me out of my seat was Antenna. Most amazing thing was History of the Message the last minute or so as they let the guitars just wined down you could have heard a pin drop not one person in the place was making a peep. Because of the sound and their playing be dead on it was the best show I've seen by them. Maybe not the best playlist but the rest of it spot on even the lights were simple but effective and enhancing.

Sound on the floor was different. Vocals not clear most the time. But I guess you cant have your cake and eat it too. I was there both nights front center, but maybe I should of sat in mezz 1 of those nights. Next time.
hooligan37 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|