View Single Post
Old 10.04.2016, 10:50 PM   #1066
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Well that was pretty boring. Refreshing to hear an articulate old school conservative, at least. A rare and dying breed. I try to enjoy them while I still can.

Presidential candidates used to pick running mates based on balancing the ticket geographically. But this time it was a rather low bar for Pence to meet: be sane to offset the lunatic at the top of the ticket.

Of course, Pence has a lot of ultra-right wing baggage. But he isn't running for the top job. All he could really do was try to defend the indefensible--denying direct Trump quotes from Kaine. Kaine, for his part, seemed to be overcompensating for pundits saying he would be too nice in a debate. He interrupted Pence too much. But he made a lot of good points.

All in all, though, I can't see many undecided voters being swayed either way by tonight's joint press conference, I mean, debate.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|