View Single Post
Old 02.14.2014, 01:15 PM   #11
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
It was great to meet the wonderful ponyexpress last night - if all the other boardies are nice we're all as sweet as a candy factory here.

I hope you found Steve's set worth the weather challenges - I've been seeing him play for 10 years now and really was impressed by how he's improving his craft, both the guitar playing and singing. I couldn't help thinking what a killer gig that would have been with Lee playing. Hopefully we locals will get another shot.

Melly I respect debate and arguement but it was the name calling that provoked me. I would love to be informed that the ruling elite and their followers and opponents are indeed trying to make the world as good as possible for everyone. But I realized watching Steve and John playing last night it is this innovating, entrepreneurship that provides me with some hope for the future, that there is an natural and powerful instinct to truth and peace that will overcome like an antidote the death addict dream.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|