View Single Post
Old 07.31.2008, 04:09 PM   #60
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangajunky
Most people are idiots that would rather follow the trend of having a $4 cup of coffee in their hand than go down the street to the local java place and create a local scene.

Most people would rather buy things that are inexpensive because it's built on the backs of underpaid workers that are working full-time hours without benefits and products that are made in by exploiting people in third world countries. That's the mantra of Wal-mart, and Best Buy ain't too far behind. With their restocking fees, under-informed employees, and horrible customer service.
Cheaper isn't always better.

Fuck Barnes and Noble, fuck Starbucks, fuck Wal-Mart, and fuck Best Buy!
I agree, but if all convenience is eliminated then there's little we can do for ourselves. Maybe it's just my American selfishness, but everyone needs to do some things for themselves.

I know a ton of vegetarians, and they have damn good reasons why everyone should be vegetarian. But there's no way I could do that, and I don't see many people pushing that agenda on here. Everyone has to pick their own battles. There's too much wrong with the world to fight for everything at once.

A final analogy: I don't buy music from bands I don't like just to support their dream. I would be fucking broke.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|