View Single Post
Old 03.07.2015, 09:55 AM   #259
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Who have i argued with on this thread and what are you claiming i argued exactly? Also been listening to SY for decades now, talked to kim in person, are you suggesting its impossible to know anything about kim without reading her book? Im simply not interested in learning much more if its about her more personal life outside of her art, why does that bother you?
I think I made my point very clear, as well as understanding where you are coming from. Also, I've spoken with Lee twice, Thurston and Steve once. I don't feel I know much about them as people as a result of these brief after-show fan/artist interactions. You and Kim go out for coffee twice a week? Relax

And just for the record, I didn't get into SY two years ago. Im willing to bet the size of my collection ranks within the top few out of everyone on this here forum. Stu probably has me beat ( I quit "collecting" all things SY related a couple years back sans the random rarity I may come across). It barely matters