View Single Post
Old 03.07.2015, 09:46 AM   #258
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
So, in other words you'd rather not read about Kim in Kim's own words because it might change your opinion on Kim? Interesting, especially considering that you have no qualms arguing over something you, by your own account, haven't read with those who have.

Maybe I'm missing something. In all fairness and to your benefit all the reviews speak of stuff that was already mentioned before the book was actually released. Kind of like a film trailer showing all of the good parts before the film hits theaters.

Who have i argued with on this thread and what are you claiming i argued exactly? Also been listening to SY for decades now, talked to kim in person, are you suggesting its impossible to know anything about kim without reading her book? Im simply not interested in learning much more if its about her more personal life outside of her art, why does that bother you?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|