View Single Post
Old 03.07.2015, 05:44 AM   #254
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyboyz
Ok. I just listened to the Audiobook. Im too lazy to read. It was okay. I think she wasted too much time on certain things and not enough on others. Just when you think shes finally done talking about Keller she brings him up again. Over and over and over. That got old quick. She called EVOL their 3rd album. Which I thought was funny. She didn't even mention tom at all. That was a let down. She never says who I Love You Golden Blue was about, that was a let down. What was unmade bed about? Did I miss that? Shadow of a Doubt was inspired by a Hitchcock film. She didn't talk about NYC Ghosts and Flowers. Ive always wondered if "Nevermind" was about Kurdt? But she didn't go there. The Ending of the book was a total let down. With a story about her making out in front of her rental house in echo park with a "player" in his car. That was awkward and she didn't name him. She's 61 years old and now she's moved back to LA to act like a 21 year old with a no strings attached lifestyle. She's changed and not the Kim she use to be. I don't think the book really gets even with Thurston the way she wanted it too. He's in love and she isn't. It wasn't a happy ending for her. I don't feel sorry for her either. She's a spoiled brat complaining about having to sell their apartment in Soho on Lafayette only the 1% can afford plus having a 6,000 sq ft house in the Northampton and now a rental house in Echo Park. Going to a private school for children of UCLA professors on campus is extremely privileged. She takes so much for granted. Everyone who tries to help her she just treats like the biggest inconvenience she doesn't want to deal with.

This has got to be one of the most comically poorly articulated book reviews I've ever read in my life.