View Single Post
Old 02.14.2015, 08:17 PM   #241
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
^^ whoa, chill dude!! my post was in the context of what Kayne did at the Grammy's. not as a musician or producer or anything else and i like him just fine. wasn't comparing Zappa or West as artists.

he's just not a spokesman for these kinds of things, whether if he was being serious or not. he's definitely not as articulate AS YOU are when expressing his opinions.

it seems to me his critique of the grammy system was a back fire that again shot it's load in his face. like he was dared to jump up there and do it. your clearly not too stupid to see this considering the before and after of his comments.

do you want me to quote the before and after Beck incident?
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|