View Single Post
Old 01.30.2008, 04:49 PM   #55
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, I forgot. Probably the most cool/indie one I can mention: I interviewed Ches' Smith from Congs for Brums and Xiu Xiu. He was really cool. Afterwords, he introduced me to Jamie Stewart and I proposed to Jamie. It was cute. Then, David and I went outside and smoked a cigarette and didn't say anything. I felt so hip.

Also, I saw P.O.S. and Cancer in this little shit town like an hour away from where I live. The guy from Cancer needed bud and I found him a bag of the danks afterwords. We smoked a bowl together. They weren't really anything special. Just some wannabe-rhymesayers band. P.O.S. is the shit, though.

Namedropping makes you so cool.