View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 02:08 PM   #85
Feelyat
little trouble girl

Feelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllHandsOnTheBigOne
I thought the artist's intentions was for people to have access to their art.

I don't see how lack of respect for a release date, a stupid fucking date, is comprimising the artists intentions.

Because that's the date it was intended to come out. I know they wanted it out on 6-6-6 and the record label probably fucked them on that, but perhaps they wanted it to be a summer record. Perhaps they wanted it only a few weeks fresh before they went out on tour so that when you go see them, the record will mean something a little different. Perhaps they wanted people to have access to their art in the kind of packaging they intend for it to have. Perhaps they wanted people to have high quality access to their art. And perhaps you really have no sympathy/empathy/concern whatsoever. Such is the music-listening culture.
Feelyat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|