View Single Post
Old 04.27.2013, 10:47 AM   #36
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
My hope is that the Flaming Lips have yet to make their White Album. I'm considering the possibility that the end might be near for the band. I'm not sure why, but nobody can go on forever. I hope they release another 2-disc spazz out with more variance in sound than Embryonic, and no singular "feel." Just fuckload of songs that cover every realm of their spectrum.

I'm still pretty much bathing in this album non stop though. I just put it on and listen. I don't even know half of the song names.

What sucks is that only my CD copy came in. The vinyl is still "on it's way" and the cd did not come with an iTunes copy, so there's still one song I haven't heard all the way through. Bummed. Jn certainly not going to buy an iTunes only copy when I've purchased two others, but I'd still like to feel like I'm getting the whole experience.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|