View Single Post
Old 06.04.2006, 04:30 PM   #91
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywinternoshow
ack ballocks, i never check itv4, i missed it. I imagine brazil won 10-0 or something

I wouldn't normally look at ITV stations either, you undestand: I was idly flicking channels, found it about 30 minutes in.

4-0 was the score. Brasil were also denied three very very good second-half chances by three bad offside decisions. Not a good game for that linesman.

Despite the score though, it was a good game for the New Zealand goalkeeper - he made some very fine saves. Without him and that linesman, your 10-0 forecast may have been preetty accurate!

Brasil played a lot of wondeful football - they were passing the ball around quickly and accurately. Other teams will have to watch out for Kaka - he's got skill, speed and great fitness. I've rarely noticed a team's athleticism as I did with Brasil tonight. They look very capable indeed.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|