View Single Post
Old 08.22.2018, 10:28 AM   #10
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
here is the EAC log of my CD2. No errors are reported

I'm not going to publicly share the track, but lemme know if anyone wants it. I'll share the both CD rips in flac

The only difference that I can see in the log of track 8 compared to the other tracks is that track 8 says the following:
Accurately ripped (confidence 1)
where all other tracks show:
Accurately ripped (confidence 2)

I tried to google what this difference means and this explains it:
Quote:
This number is the number of matches. So "150" means 150 other people have ripped this CD and received the same audio CRC (a match). A "2" means two other people have ripped this disk and reported a match with your rip. Even 2 is a good thing as this is equivalent to you ripping 3 different copies of your CD on 3 different computers with 3 different disk drives, etc. and you get the same bitperfect output all 3 times (yours and the two matching).

Addition:
compared to rappard, I'm using newer version of EAC ( V1.3 from 2. September 2016 versus V0.99 prebeta 4 from 23. January 2008). v1.3 is still the latest version.
have you ever tried it with newer EAC version? Or is you disc corrupt same as Soup?

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|