View Single Post
Old 12.17.2006, 11:14 AM   #90
diamondsea
little trouble girl

diamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's asses
Hi Bertrand, Thank You so much! You know why...

It was a pleasure to meet you

I had great time in Paris, the following day I went to musée d'Orsay and to fnac in Les Halles, I found some Assayas and Garrel movies and, of course, The Distroyed Room with the extended version of the best track ever...
but I can't stop listening Golden Blue live, it seems to me feeling the same vibe of Ferrara 06.27.2005

Except for Teenage Riot, the setlist in Paris was totally different and full of 'pop songs'. SY pop songs, I mean, and Rather Ripped sounds fabolous and louder live. In Zénith the sound was excellent, I loved hearing live versions of World Looks Red and Shaking Hell, but the most enjoyable aspect in SY gigs is that every tour is different, you don't know exactly which oldies they will offer you. And their desire to play their last record gave me the chance to see live versions of Diamond Sea, Wildflower Soul, Karenology, Golden Blue, Incinerate... it's part of SY magic, and if they don't come in Italy, I will go to Paris again!

PS at musée d'Orsay there is a comparison between Cézanne, best painter ever, and Jeff Wall, who is the author of the evocative cover photo The Destroyed Room...
diamondsea is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|