View Single Post
Old 04.30.2017, 10:00 AM   #49693
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

When it's that time, it's just that motherfucking time.

I am once again listening to this funky motherfucker.

Last time I said I was listening to it I was actually just doing so on Apple Music and only made it through the first two tracks (I was working). Later I wanted to continue my listening, but discovered something terrible.

The backup digital versions of a handful of my "absolute necessity" albums which I hastily loaded onto my iPod when I discovered it had been wiped did NOT contain a backup of Sign. I panicked and went home to dig through my CDs to find Sign but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I guess I could have put Apple Music back on, but this is an album that I have always owned, and if I don't actually own it, I feel incomplete. I turned my house upside down and found no sign of Sign, so I hopped on Amazon and ordered a copy.

Yesterday it arrived, and things are once again as they should be. I once again own Sign "O" the Times, so of course I'm listening to it right now.

That's my story. Now I'm wondering why I even bothered to tell it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|