View Single Post
Old 06.03.2014, 09:22 AM   #37740
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli

i always found intriguing to be in the desert. dunno if i could be for long..might be able to..there is a special peace..but i always felt i need to view the horizon in the sea.

the place i went is a 'closed' place for people who worked for the navy, my dad used to.
its not easy to get a house and he left a lifetime ago.
but! they did arrangements and they give houses, you pay, the off season times like when i went. so i m planning..if i can, to go back on the final season, end of september. i can visit but only during daytime until then.

oh i get those kinds of places, yeah.

i grew up by the sea also, and i miss it every day... but i love the quiet here, and since it's our house we can do things to it-- grow gardens, put shade clothes, move rocks around-- and so you learn to put up with the itchy skin, ha ha ha. best thing of all, no people around. it's incredibly delicious, i can't explain the feeling as it grows with time.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|