View Single Post
Old 03.28.2019, 11:21 PM   #97
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Well hey, I'm certainly sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, in the past or not. I wouldn't make a big song and dance about it but I do genuinely mean that. No need for me to be a conduit for someone else's bad memories or feelings. I'm so detached from it myself at this point that I guess I can't assume others would be too.

I actually remember someone who was super shitty to me on another messageboard when I was like 13 and it makes me so annoyed that he made me feel like a piece of shit for being a naive sometimes dumbfounding kid who just wanted to talk about music and get into new stuff. It's very strange being called such personal things by strangers, I don't think I've ever felt the same in person when a stranger has commented on what I look like, not that I look particularly odd. So... I do get it!! I didn't really connect the dots because this particular situation happened when I was a bit older and had completely forgotten about what its like to be on the receiving end. Some of the things I would do back in the day for internet fun is good for a quick laugh when reminiscing in a "oh my god why did we do that" way but jeez I just do not have the callousness inside of me anymore which I guess is some sort of personality growth.

Anyway, what rap are you and louder feeling right now? For newer stuff I'm really liking DaBaby, NBA Youngboy, Shoreline Mafia, AlmightySuspect and Five Finger Posse. For older stuff I've been relistening to a lot of Z-Ro, Styles P, DJ Screw and Luniz cause Us reminded me they existed. Always listening to Kodak Black. He's such a moron but god his music is so good!!

I think I just made a big song and dance of this. Woops.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|