View Single Post
Old 05.27.2018, 06:36 AM   #1016
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Western Conference Game 6
Houston 86
Golden State 115

Houston had a 10 point lead on the road with a 3-2 Series......ONLY score 9 4thQ points, total of 25 in the second half.

Warriors held the Rockets to 25 points in the second half and nine points in the fourth quarter, setting franchise playoff records for fewest points allowed in a half & quarter.

How much did the Rockets miss Paul??

Rockets had 26 assist opportunities in Game 6, their fewest in a postseason game this year.

Paul was averaging 12 per game this series.

PJ TUCKER - "Obviously we didn't want to play a game 7, but we've got the opportunity to close out the series."

D’Antoni on his guys getting tired: “I’m sure they did but so did (the Warriors). It’s the playoffs. Some guys are going to get tired but we’re going to have to fight through.

Mike D'Antoni cutting the rotation to 7 guys has been drastically more of an advantage than disadvantage.

Mike D'Antoni on Chris Paul possibly coming back for Game 7: "I have no idea."

James Harden had ZERO free throws in the second half.

Steve Kerr: “I thought Nick Young did a great job defensively” which, yeah, we’re in 2018.

Draymond Green only called for ONE foul......hilarious.
Draymond Green is the first player in NBA history with at least 9 assists, 5 blocks and 4 steals in a playoff game.

James Harden:"There's no pressure. It's an opportunity, an opportunity that we all are excited to be a part of. Game 7 at our house, that's what we've worked the entire regular season for to get home-court advantage. So we're going to come out and be ready."

On the chances of a Chris Paul comeback with right hamstring injury for Game 7, source tells ESPN: "Less likely than likely, but working every angle to try."
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|