View Single Post
Old 06.19.2014, 01:05 PM   #219
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
You're making excuses and entirely missing my point. I was being a needlessly hostile prick about Hakeem simply to point out how foolish you look for laughing at lebron. I respect, indeed ADORE Hakeem, loses, wins and all. I feel the same way about Lebron, and much like Hakeem's "excuses" combined with his back to back rings I FEEL validates his career and greatness, so to did Lebron winning back to back...

Dig?

I can dig it. It was funny! Not as funny as BronBrons perpetually rising headband but funny.

LeBron does not need validation. what he needs is to find an organization that will really build around him and his talents. Miami is not the place.