View Single Post
Old 02.02.2016, 05:46 PM   #29
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Yeah but if you follow the whole of Rambo its actually a war mongering movie. Rambo wasn't drafted he was black ops. Further the movie insisted on that totally bullshit narrative that "if US just hadn't fought with one hand tied behind its back would have 'won' "...

US killed upwards of 4 million people in Vietnam, i think its safe to say they fought with two hands

What that is, is code for their inability to use nukes. They really wanted to drop a couple of nukes in Vietnam. The story goes Nixon looked out over the White House lawn and saw a million protestors during a huge march and it impressed him enough so he did not use nukes in Vietnam. I think I heard Daniel Ellsberg tell that story.

some people think First Blood was the source of the story of hippies spitting on returning soldiers - it probably happened in isolated incidents, but not in any organized systematic fashion, as the divisive right wing would like everyone to believe. What did happen in a systematic organized fashion was the brutal oppression against young people in the United States. Rambo would have just been another example of this at the hands of the thug police, but he kicked their ass.

Plus the movie features Chris Mulkey, David Caruso and Michael Talbott (from Miami Vice).
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|