View Single Post
Old 03.17.2011, 09:42 AM   #112
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
SUNDAY APRIL 17TH
RACHEL'S CAFE
7PM
BLOOMINGTON INDIANA
WITH INSTERSTATES ETC.

it's SCISSOR SHOCK!

Please come. Free! $5 donation reccomended but it's free! Not only is the show free, I will be giving out free cd's and movies! OooOooOO!

We will be playing 15-20 minutes of songs spanning the past 10 years of le Shock.

This will be the live debut of the new 4-piece band.. Booe (collaborator on and off for 6 years, now will be playing synth and trumpet), Mike (who was in a scissor shock tribute/cover band before being asked to actually BE IN the shock... will be playing junk drums.. trash cans, plastic barrels, saws, etc... playing with knives and forks and all sorts of other fun stuff; also wil lbe playing sax), Stu (bass, acoustic, ukulele, harp, organ, more traditional percussion, flute, clarinet, electric guitar), and me (telephone vocals, electric guitar, trumpet, MORE percussion, laptop, casio sk-1, and I will be handling tape samples, a la MISSION OF BURMA). Every member of the band will have solo songs, will be playing electric guitar and doing vocals and playing horn at one point, and there will be about 6 other members collaborating at various points in the set. They will be sitting in the audience, amongst the crowd. Should be FUNN.

so, come.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|