View Single Post
Old 11.16.2016, 09:53 AM   #19881
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The code lasted until the late 60s but studios had been openly flaunting its rules for quite a few years before that. Saying that there are a couple of minor censor-imposed cuts to the shower scene.
i thought it was more of a 40s thing! thanks for that.

that shower scene is awesome but not just the shower stab itself, i mean, the way the camera roves post-kill over the corpse and then from her tight pupil and the drain is just amazing. AMAZING. eisenstein would be proud-- and though it's a continuity edit it's also a montage proper. fantastic, just... eye-gasm. most perverted of all, it's from a murder. ah, to be disturbed.

i wish i had the 24-hour psycho machine. maybe can make one with handbrake + VLC! i'll hang it on the wall... i'll project it on a sheet to see both sides

dat movie... oh damn.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|