View Single Post
Old 06.12.2013, 02:00 PM   #125
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
That was how I first discovered her. It was such an insane set, I had to ask somebody next to, "Who is this chick?" That same show DIRECTLY inspired me to start taking music seriously, as previously I hadn't realized a two-piece band could be legit, and when I saw what she did was just a guitar and a drummer, I was motivated to do the same. It was and remains the LOUDEST, THRASHING, and DISTORTED show I've ever been too, and I was in the Crust/Anarcho scene for several ear-busting years

That's cool, man. When I saw her she had a bassist and a drummer with her, but it was still a very powerful performance. She has a unique style on guitar, I dig it very much. And as good as her records are, when I saw her live it really blew me away in a way the records don't quite manage. Really hope I get the chance to see her again some time.
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|