View Single Post
Old 04.02.2006, 03:03 PM   #162
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
ryan.

presumably i should fill up the following space with an incessant litany of lists i refuse to you would know no more about me if i did that than if i didnt for i am not defined by anything that can be listed i am not listed i am not categorized defy categorization for i.
define.
myself.

i am the only sane man on the planet i am the only lost child the one true mind the one muddled soul i am but one i am the great one incarnate but all in all i am one.

i have reasoned everything and experienced nothing i have experienced an empty revelation devoid of substance and form and the great task of my existence is to give it form to flesh out the white spots and become complete.

i question i question for nothing is beyond question i question with the grand tower of reason backed up by no experience i question though i know nothing i question.

to err is human i err i am error i have corrected myself though no existence comes with an eraser i define and redefine and consequently the volumes in which my life is written are filled with strikeout though at least i am written though incomplete imperfect and a process at least (be happenstance thanked!)

I AM.
qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|