View Single Post
Old 04.17.2008, 11:43 AM   #33
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
yeah i gots ma tickets all ready!! got them before they went on sale in fact!!!

I'm sure i have told you about the BJM show before, haven't i???

Well if not, it was 2004? i think? and me and a friend of mine went back stage after the show. I left after a little while as Anton was totally wasted and acting like a twat, like he was going to hurt himself or someone else really badly at any minute. My friend stayed, i tried to get her to leave but she outright refused. And in the end she ended up sleeping with one of them, i think his name is Frankie. It ruined my opinion of them completely.

I saw them live again last year and booed them after every song, even though they were fabulous.

Haha maybe you did, but I forgot it seems. Well he seemed like a pleb. In fact he seemed like a pleb on DIG! not some tortured genius he want to be anyway.

As for Mars Volta, good on you.

I shlla stop hijacking this thread.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|