Thread: NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06.21.2006, 09:58 AM   #17
sandwich mulroney
little trouble girl

sandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to beholdsandwich mulroney is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn@ke
sorry, but I think your NBA sucks and it's overrated..., Yugoslavia, Argentina, Germany and Spain play better than your "huge stars". Same thing with hockey.

I assume you're basing this on the olympics/world championships...

Look at the American teams; typically, there were 6 swingmen, 4 power forwards and 2 shitty point guards. In essence, we've been sending the Knicks over.

Unless players here start CARING about international competition, or the coaches try assembling a team rather than the 12 biggest names that can be cajoled into going, that assumption is faulty.

Some foreign players come to the NBA and play terrifically. Sometimes they're Nikoloz Tskitizvili or Pavel Podkolzine.

I suppose all those Yugoslavian/Argentinian/German/Spanish players are turning down the $78 million guaranteed max contracts that they can get here on principle and love of country though, right?
sandwich mulroney is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|