View Single Post
Old 04.26.2007, 07:17 AM   #36
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
And your point is...?

Well, I wrote the first sentence, put the picture, started to think about what my point was and what I would put as a conclusion under the picture, but then my boss came into my office and i hit "submit reply".

Don't worry, as soon as I have found a point to my post, I will come back to you.

I guess my "point" was that you always seem to be the only one with a guy smoking and looking cool while smoking in you avatar when you are ranting against smoking in a thread about smoking and full of smokers, and i thought it was funny... (if the verb to rant has a negative connotation, you can replace it with a more neutral word).

At least, I can assure you that I'm not implying that you like Hazlewood because of the coolness factor of him smoking.
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|