View Single Post
Old 09.06.2007, 03:59 PM   #10
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
woah, that's fucked.

i'm listening to it now, and i see this is one of my worst kept cds in general, i usually take very good care of cds (of course, tapes and vinyl goes without saying) but this one, i think i let someone borrow it before the dude i told you with the case and everything, and the booklet is very wrinkled and the edges where it folds are starting to rip.

speaking of which, i love the cover, i think that sealed the deal...i got into them because i heard "7 words" early on and i thought they were cool, then i read an interview in guitar world before the album was finished and got really intrigued by it, then i saw it on tower records (!) but couldn't buy it for like the next 6 months or something; when i did finally buy it, it was the same copy...i'm talking '97, i remember when korn's life is peachy was released, my mom went to visit my aunt in ny and i ask her to buy it for me because nobody knew who korn was here...anyhoo, that's why i was so surprised to see it here in tower records and, unsurprisingly, i bought the same copy they originally stocked, i mean, it was dusty!!

but yeah, the cover, i love the fish eye perspective, her blue eyes, her smile, those creepy feet, that her bikini's top is black and the bottom is white, her tattoo on her belly, her earrings, the font and the color...and her tits of course.

i can't believe someone who is into 90's "indie rock" can't like a song like "mascara".

also, i can't drum for beans, but i can play the intro to the title track.

my favorite songs are lotion, around the fur and be quiet and drive.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|