View Single Post
Old 09.06.2007, 03:35 PM   #9
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
can't go wrong with any slowdive. i think slowdive is what made me start disliking the bass player in my band (not scissor shock) a bit more... one time, i was listening to 'pygmalion' and i was like "yeah, i want to kinda take the band in this direction.. like a darker version of this.." and he was like "yeah, too bad this guy's voice sounds gay." and i said, "you're a fucking idiot." and he laughed. and i said, "No, you're seriously a fucking idiot. 'this guy's voice sounds gay'? i'm sorry that i actually like some music were a dude knows how to sing." (since all Kyle listens to is noise and doom where a guy growls for an hour -- I like that stuff, but jesus). So yeah... but I've also met some wonderful people who love Slowdive as much as me. For example, my girlfriend ("souvlaki space station" is our song).

Anyway, back to Deftones..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|