Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 07.31.2006, 05:12 PM   #58
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunberg
okaaaay,

First it's lunberg : not lundeberg(like in the song) or ljunberg (soccer player haha).

Secondly, I do believe like you that Science does not exclude God like a mainstream opinion would want it to be (God being an exotic explanation to why we are here and Science being the real thing).
However, quantum Physics( Relativity) does not prove the existence of God in any way. I do not know where you read that...

Again, when you say :

in string theory, an extra dimension keeps getting tacked on every few years or so. So, you see, it turned out that nature will never be licked, cannot be licked. The Earth & the Heavens are not a machine to be tinkered with, but rather a Living System & God was never dead

you aren't explaning at all why God existence should be all the more true : the complexity of the String theory itself isn't an argument in favor of the existence of God. You're using a classic but invalid argument according to which a complew universe cannot be the doing of chance. Invalid because it's a postulate ( is that the english word ?), not an undisputable fact.

The predicament in apprehending God existence is real : modern logic theories cannot be conceived with the absence of Postulate. Proving the existence of God must mean that you are always "presupposing something" (damn my englissh gets so bad on these subjects...). And the fact that, that 'something' is an arbitrary assumption (since it's a postulate) shows us that you cannot really prove the existence of God.

Believe me, a lot of papers on the subject and none has actually given an acceptable definite answer .

LUMBERG FUCKED HER