View Single Post
Old 06.08.2013, 02:45 AM   #6423
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

this thread is pathetic. (a) it is mre than obviously misogynistic and (b) these chicks aren't even really that Taj Mahal attractive. I'd say meh, but I'm always too upset at how this forum has devolved into a locker room and scared off all the ladies. There is no balance, alas, and this thread only serves more to prove that point :/

(a) how is this thread misogynistic? That is the hatred of females. Im pretty sure this thread indicates we love women. a lot. (b) now thats misogynistic; saying theyre not attractive; criticizing the way they are.

All women are beautiful. Its the truth. But not all types of women give men boners. we have preferences. everyone is different. it just so happens some men like curvaceous women. I think its cause that figure is like the physical woman exagerrated to the max. Women nowadays are brainwashed by the skinny models that the media says are beautiful.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|