View Single Post
Old 01.06.2008, 01:51 PM   #8
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
There's an interesting response to this thread. Boredom is an incredibly abstract concept. There is music that at times I find unnecessarily long, but other times it enters your ears in a totally adequate manner. That taught me a lot about not giving any absolute judgement about a record unless I am 100% sure that it is complete and utter shite. There's stuff that I listen to (Moondog etc) that I adore, but sometimes I have been listening in the wrong mood for it. What do you make of that?

I pretty much agree. I think sometimes I say "boring" when I really mean to say "mediocre". Lots of stuff just doesn't affect me. Give me something dynamic, or at least not formulaic.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|