View Single Post
Old 08.29.2019, 09:29 AM   #124
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_

I always wanted to post this but then forgot about it.
Didn't pay for this record myself, but it was the first album I owned, when I was like 6. My grandmother took me and my sisters to a record store and we could each select one album. This was my selection, and my sisters were pissed off because it was a double album.

When I was 8, I had to go to the hospital for surgery. It had it's own radio station and they allowed requests. So this was my choice: Can You Feel It, which was their current single at the time. Must have made many people happy in there

First album I bought myself? No idea, possibly a Bee Gees compilation, or Wham! ?

Damn, I never ever listen to the Jacksons anymore. But the latest albums they did on Motown as Jackson 5 are funky as shit!

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|