View Single Post
Old 02.20.2014, 02:51 PM   #6
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
sounds a shit better than Thurston's latest single we all unanimously shit on

I enjoyed it. Ambient. Meditative yet inspiring. I especially like when it goes more "chaotic" towards the middle. What I think its missing is something more fierce and guttural. Like maybe run more of those ambient strings through a distortion filter to add some teeth (like you did from 9:50-11:03)? Also, maybe use a deeper flange to add to that "whooshing" sound? It could just be me, I like fierceness in my ambient soundscapes.

In other words..

great, fantastic! thanks for your feedback . I'm having a minor issue with my computer lately (the new version of OSX doesn't properly recognize any of my soundcards) and hence I can't use Ableton to its full extent and was pretty limited in terms of software usage. Also, my analog synth is only 4track, thus it was quite a challenge to build up the whole liveset on them.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|