View Single Post
Old 12.19.2012, 07:14 PM   #150
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
(is "Hold That Tiger" a live album or just a bootleg?).

I never get this. All the "official bootlegs" listed on the Mustang to me are official live albums. They were put out by the band. I mean Hold That Tiger was carried in major record stores. Central Park was included in legit JPN pressings of the Eternal (box) even.

And sure stuff like Continental Club were sold via mailorder, but I mean Goofin' put out other releases not considered 'bootlegs' right? Shit, those Goofin' albums are even sold legit digitally on iTunes/eMusic/etc. So why aren't they considered official if they're officially sanctioned by the band, and being sold by the band?