View Single Post
Old 03.07.2012, 01:20 AM   #1200
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
More important to me is which players will get cleared out. First and foremost, and I honestly can't believe I'm saying this, we need to get shot of JT, his ego is seriously damaging to the club and he's going to be an obstacle to the success of any manager who comes in unless they're prepared to suck his dick each day before training. *

(Used the word and three times in one sentence, haven't done that since the age of 8, I'm sure)

And Lampard has been past his best for some years now - if someone is willing to pay megabucks for him, it's time to take the money and run.

I'm sure there are loads of others who I scratched my head when they were signed and they've not done anything to exceed my expectations, but Stamford Bridge is more soap opera than football club these days, and I've partly lost track of who a lot of the incidental characters are.

* I just read the previous page of the thread and saw that I'm basically repeating what Demonrail's already said. I can't beleive I'm agreeing with a West Ham fan on football matters!
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|