View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 12:25 PM   #106
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Originally Posted by ricechex
Hey. I don't know what that last paragraph has to do with anything. "Ignorant, idealistic, suburban, USA hating"( LOVE that one), hipster kids..???

I'm annoyed more by the hateful, conservative, "Fox news is real news", superficially compassionate, head up their ass, walmart is good, never been to the big city types, personally.

" Ricechex, don't you have some KKK rally or some GOP convention to go to?

I'm sorry if we're hating on your "favorite president", but he's an idiot and someone's gotta set you straight".

We're talking about the lies, the silly games, and the misleading, hypocrticial, posts of a board member. He identified with my portrayal, it made him made, and he defended it by "flip flopping". why else would he respond in that manner. KH is just a bush guy, lock, stock, and barrel. We can see right thru him..and he was called out on it, and identified as such a long time ago.Every argument, it's on display. Sometimes it is thinly veiled, sometimes not. How ironic that he has a heart and compassion for the illegal immigrants and the cheap produce, but fails to see the larger picture that Americans should come first. They should come first when considering them to die in a war based on lies, and they should come first for jobs, and they should come first for American's rights. That should never change.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|