View Single Post
Old 01.26.2010, 12:28 PM   #25
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra
I think most of the people take it way too seriously, I don't see any hate involved. People don't have any sense of humour nor irony when it comes to themselves or their favourite band or whatever. Sure, Sonic Youth are probably my favourite band and I totally love their music but don't you guys recognize a template for an ATP-indie-hipster-art school-nerd from the lyrics? And don't you think that Sonic Youth is somewhat a band that you are supposed-to-like? I thought the whole 'feud thing' was just hilarious, given the fact that most of the guys of Fucked Up are huge Sonic Youth fans themselves.

Yeah. . .

I don't think Fucked Up is all that bad, they remind me of Volcano Suns/Kustomized.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|