View Single Post
Old 06.22.2015, 12:47 PM   #39096
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Thank you, sir. You seem able to dip from an endless font of wisdom and common sense (maybe they are one and the same?).

I'm not anxious about this interview. One, I had a good prescreening interview. Two, I'm not going into this with a "gotta have this job" attitude. Yes, it's pretty good, but I also want to make sure it is the right fit, because I'm at the age now where I can't really afford to do a lot of job hopping, nor will I probably be given the opportunity to hop around. This job has to be good from some time to come.
Finally, other prospects at the U are coming up. Nothing solid yet. But just that they're happening shows me that this does not have to be "it". Other things are going to come up. And what if those things are even better than this job? (And the finale of finally, if all fails, I still have a pretty good job as it stands now, so life wouldn't suck if I didn't get the job.)

I'm approaching wtth a mix of excitement and caution.