View Single Post
Old 06.22.2015, 10:17 AM   #39089
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
^ i need to slow diwn to pronunciate better. I tend to mumble a lot.

This weekend was amazing. Got a lot of exercise with "my dog". We went on a hike on saturday and took him all over the city yesterday. This dog...being the most gorgeous dog ive ever interacted(which mkes me so much happier because hes mine and my sisters dog) with. Hes so amazing too...hes so nice and LOVES to meet new people and animals. He's quite calm and NOT annoying whatsoever. We'll leave him in the yard and he doesnt bark at ANYONE. Yesterday for thr first time i noticed him barking at a dog but not once has he ever shown any type of aggression. Anyways...we ended the day at the beach downtown and wow did he have a blast. He loves the water so much. I hinestly never seen so much energy come out of him. He jumped ALL over and even learned to swim. It looked like he was a little scared at first but eventually get started to swim. Then a cop came and ruined the fun. He almost gave me a ticket though once he told me they we were supposed to be at the beach 3 miles down i just gave him my back and called for Elephant(the dog) and my GF. then we just left. Im pretty sure he said he was going to give us a ticket but i just ignored it and left lol. Anyways....this dog gets so much attention....by EVERYONE. Ive never had people ask me so much about a dog....i mean...he is very unique(pitt/shepherd mix), but god damn. A doorman even left his building and walked a half block to chase us and see the dog. Wow. Dog. So gorgeous.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|