View Single Post
Old 12.25.2012, 03:00 AM   #86
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Yeah I've heard some solid stuff from this year, but the Swans album impressed me the most. I haven't heard a lot of the stuff mentioned on this thread so I should soon.

I'm trying it. Its got elements and pieces of musics that I like. Generally, I can dig the Swans but its not really in my rotation, but of the dozens of bands and albums y'all all listen to and recommend, this has been the only one I can even remotely try. So while at a glance it seems a bit to extended minimalist, almost like an Aphrodite's Child meetsTool but then again, I like tool, and I can dig minimalism. If this album suddenly gets me, I will thank you all kindly

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|