View Single Post
Old 06.20.2015, 02:49 PM   #39064
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Listen.. i know my field particularly how it works in California. What you are talking about is called an "internship" but they aren't easy to find. Here in CA Districts paid for credentials in the early 2000s when they were short handed.. now there are more credentialed teachers than current openings. That is why i am in a program currently, once i complete the program it is likely that if i am flexible i will find a gig hence why for better or worse i am geographically locked in here to the local university where i am in the program and doing quite well. If i don't complete the program i will never find the gig. Ive worked with an emergency cred in past, already pulled off enough miracles trying to do it an unconventional approach, time to suck it up and do it the "legit" way like 40,000 other people did..

I appreciate your advice, i got this down. Its just about making the ends meet

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|