View Single Post
Old 01.31.2019, 09:23 PM   #11561
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I've no idea how it works. The actual money is pretty abstract after a certain point. I just think even a club like West Ham can get better than Batshuayi for 160k, and the fact he's asking for that much in the 1st place only makes me think he's got a bit of an ego problem. Which is the last thing they need right now.
i think salaries should be stated per year so people can compare to annual revenues

here’s wikipedia:

Player wages

There is no team or individual salary cap in the Premier League. As a result of the increasingly lucrative television deals, player wages rose sharply following the formation of the Premier League when the average player wage was £75,000 per year.[175] In the 2018–19 season the average annual salary stood at £2.99 million.

The total salary bill for the 20 Premier League clubs in the 2018–19 was £1.62bn, this compares to £1.05bn in La Liga, £0.83bn in Serie A, £0.72bn in Bundesliga, and £0.54bn in Ligue 1. The club with the highest average wages is Manchester United at £6.5m. This is smaller than the club with the highest wage bill in Spain (Barcelona £10.5m), and Italy (Juventus £6.7m), but higher than in Germany (Bayern Munich £6.4m), and France (Paris St Germain 6.1m).

Th ratio of the wages of the highest paid team to lowest paid in the Premier League is 6.82 to 1. This is much lower than in La Liga (19.1 to 1), Serie A (16 to 1), Bundesliga (20.5 to 1), and Ligue 1 (26.6 to 1). Because of the lower differential between team wage bills in the Premier League, it is often regarded as being more competitive than other top European leagues.[176]

so your average player counting even the benchers at cardiff is 3 million pounds.

is bat-macumba worth 2.5 your AVERAGE league player.

oh i should stop speculating and go read what actually happened

chelsea refused him to spurs and he went to crystal palace!

does it burn, you guys? or is it more like “good riddance”? sour grapes or legit?

who did you get in the end?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|