View Single Post
Old 11.19.2010, 06:23 PM   #25376
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
^^^ don't worry, gast. my cat can protect you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_mind
I feel much safer now, though I feel sorry for floatingspace blind neighbours

I hate those laser pens, some dummy kept flashing a green laser into my mates flat from the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNN
Lisbon, Portugal (CNN) -- Calling it a significant step forward for the alliance and European security, President Obama announced Friday that NATO will develop a missile defense system to safeguard most of Europe and the United States.
The agreement, according to the president, followed a year of talks to determine the best ways to coordinate efforts to protect members of the 61-year-old alliance.
The system would be "strong enough to cover all NATO European territory and populations, as well as the United States," Obama told reporters in Lisbon, Portugal.
The missile defense plan "offers a role for all of our allies in response to the threats of our times," the president said. "It shows our determination to protect our citizens from the threat of ballistic missiles."

unrelated incidence? YOU decide.

ps: I ♥ my wife.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|