Thread: Best SY Cover
View Single Post
Old 05.23.2008, 09:21 AM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
They all rule and all need to be seen in (what is my favorite new word kids?) CONTEXT, like all art.

The first SY EP has a fucking great cover

confusion is Sex is a fucking scary evil cover to suit the manic crawls of a madman contained there in
bad moon rising is a FUCKING AWESOME COVER, perfectly menacing and american in every way
Daydream nation is GORGEOUS. beautiful cover. perfectly fits the mood of the mnusic within and the ideas within
Goo I fucking love as a cover because it is like the next step up from the CIS cover. it still looks like an insane man drew it, but he has gotten some psych help and is doing better
Dirty has a fucking awesome cover, which I think is a very funny metaphor for the childishness and the refusal to grow up that is evident in much of the day's "grunge" music
EJST&NS - sucks.
Washing machine is a fucking awesome cover. I love the looks I get when people see me with that shirt on and wonder why a grown ass man has a drawing of an appliance on a shirt
NYCG&F is a BEAUTIFUL cover, and perfectly suits the disconnected fragmebnted music within
Murray street - meh
Sonic Nurse is a fucking great cover, maybe their best cover in my eyes
rather ripped I like a lot too, just graphic strete art type. not to great but allright.