View Single Post
Old 07.20.2007, 10:59 AM   #8
Green Magnesium
100%

Green Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's assesGreen Magnesium kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Personally, I don't you can go wrong with any Stereolab album. Being new to the group and all, I highly recommend you start off with: 'Oscillons From The Anti-Sun.' It's sort of a greatest hits 3 cd / 1 dvd box set. I think I paid around $17 for it here in the states......the initial pressing (which are still out there) contains stickers from each original EP artwork. Well worth the money and time to search it out.

He knows what he's talking about ^

This box contains the majority of the band's EPs in their entirety, including most of their singles, and the DVD is a nice compliment with 3 great live performances. This is actually how I started delving through their music.
Green Magnesium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|