View Single Post
Old 06.17.2014, 02:58 PM   #4540
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
As to the whole Ronaldo thing, he is one dude, there are a few more other dudes on the pitch, its not a one on one game, I respect him, but I'm not afraid. Concerned? Rightfully, but not scared.

well, of course nobody is asking anyone to shit their pants in terror, but the concern should be plenty serious. i'm sure klinsmann's plan is not to dismiss the threat. i'm curious as to what he'll do.

Quote:
As to packing the defense, risky or not, its essentially how US plays defense so the BEST strategy is to go with what your team does best, experimenting with different styles potentially outside your range is way worse than just sticking with your best able game plan.

alright, yes. torment as it may be to watch, you're right on that argument. however, without at least decent counterattack (jóhannsson best rise to the occasion) it's a losing proposition. though as demonrail notes, a tie might be sufficient.

Quote:
Mexico is bringing that CONCACAF gum up the works defense. Patented "Cero a Cero" shit...

gum up what? it's an interesting, fun, classic latin-american style open game, more focused on scoring than in parking the bus. it's a back and forth thing, and it's very enjoyable so far.

Quote:
the Miami Heat

blanco please…!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|