View Single Post
Old 12.18.2012, 05:34 AM   #143
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
They all say that, but it is a lie.
Maybe. But as I earlier said, overdubs are no problem to me. If someone can put overdubs in the live album without noticing him doing that, itīs totally ok to me. Zappa is totally different case, I think the live recordings Iīve heard from him are much more studio things than live. There is very great live atmosphere in Smart bar live, I can even imagine myself being there when listening it. But it breaks in I love her all the time because that unnatural overdub. Of course it comes back in Ghost Bitch.

It is really hard to me understand why they did it. I mean SY really isnīt perfektionism band in my mind and Kim has done lots of atonal vocals. But there has been also many else things in SY I donīt understand like calling most of the Syrs E.P:s and releasing music through the small labels who do shit work.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|