View Single Post
Old 11.20.2013, 07:10 AM   #1208
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
maybe i have shit taste in hip hop? you guys seem to love the controversial updated comtemporary shit. whatever floats that boat and makes you feel amazing.

I was just giving my current opinion, man. No offense intended. I had it in my top THREE for a while. I think I just severely overplayed it, and that it won't be able to recover. Not because it's not a great mix, but because I took all the shine out if it.

I don't think anyone here really judges others for their taste, anyway. We're all kinda just like: "oh, you like Bone thugs? I kinda hate them, but whatever bro... Hey that[list album both parties like] just gets better and better doesn't it?"

Sorry if if sounded like an ass. I tend toward that kind of thing, and come by it naturally.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|